- We create and support a learning environment that challenges and enables students to achieve their highest potentials.
OUR CORE VALUES… we believe:
- that public schools are the foundation of our democracy
- that every person has intrinsic worth
- in treating people with dignity and respect
- that high standards and expectations foster greater achievement
- that each of us shares responsibility for the welfare of our community
- that diversity is an asset in our community
- that honesty and integrity are essential in building relationships
- that schools must provide access and equity
- that people thrive in safe environments
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS:
- All SCCS students will be prepared to successfully access post-secondary college and career opportunities.
- SCCS will create positive, engaging school environments that promote the development of cognitive skills and the social emotional well-being of all students.
- We will eliminate the achievement gaps that currently exist between demographic groups within the SCCS student community.
- We will develop a highly collaborative, professional culture focused on supporting effective teaching.
- SCCS will maintain a balanced budget and efficient and effective management.
- SCCS will maintain strong communication and partnerships with its diverse community.
Copyright 2017 Santa Cruz City Schools